SWEETHEART PAWTY - Valentine Celebration
Date: Saturday, February 8, 2020
Time: 11 a.m. to 4 p.m.
Location: Harvard Paw, #109, Chisholm Avenue, St. Albert.
We're excited to have a pawty for the fur baby community to celebrate Valentines! It will be a great opportunity for all fur babies to meet and play. In preparation for this pawty, we're also adopting an annual tradition - Valentine's Fur Baby Valentine's Gift Giving!
Our Pawty Includes:
- Unleashed play time
- Participate in giving Valentines
- Shop our vendors: Mimio & Co., Safe & Hound, and Baxter's Artisanal Biscuits
- Swag bags
We have 2 options for Ticket purchase.
- Ticket A: $20.00 per dog accompanied by hooman/s ($30.00 for 2 dogs per household)
- Ticket B: $40.00 per dog accompanied by hooman/s. ($50.00 for 2 dogs per household) Includes a photograph session with Mutt Love Photography, plus 1 digital copy. If you are bringing 2 dogs, the session will be done together, and not 2 individual sessions.
Valentine Gifting Details
Between January 16 to February 2, we will offer 2 drop off locations, for you to drop off gifts, treats, cards, whatever your heart desires for your sweetheart(s). You are welcome to purchase gifts elsewhere big or small. We will then prepare and make the arrangements for the gifts to be given on the day of our pawty!
If you wish to participate in the gift exchange, please see instructions below:
- Please send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org to notify cupid.
- Cupid will share with you the addresses for drop off and to arrange drop off times. Location 1 is located in Oliver/Downtown, and Location 2 is Windermere/SW, Edmonton.
- With each Valentine, please clearly indicate who the gifter is and who the recipient is. Please note that recipients must have an Instagram account, which will be the platform we use to notify the fur babies who were unable to attend the pawty and shall be responsible for picking up at one of our two locations.
We, at Together YEG and Mimio & Co., love animals of all shapes and sizes. We have been following the fires in Australia and are devastated by the loss of animal life there.
A portion of the proceeds from this event will go to the World Wildlife Fund, to help restore the Koala Triangle and assist with the many displaced and injured koalas in Australia.
All dogs are welcome! We ask that you be mindful of other dogs as well. If your dog misbehaves, we may ask them to go to time-out. Cats are welcome for professional photographs; however, they will be unable to join other activities.